Bring initiative to work with ideas or your future plans to get started in this program!
We hope you, your family and our Insight Community are well.
We are all experiencing some very challenging times, times in which everyone’s collaboration is paramount to contributing to the containment of COVID-19. Here is what our organisation is doing:
- 1. Insight has notified current and future students (by email, social media, canvas) about the cancellation of all scheduled classes, workshops, incubators and events from March 16th until April 5th 2020. While we devise our COVID-19 strategy, we will keep regular updates coming.
- 2. Insight Academy's campus is currently closed. We have enabled our permanent staff to work from the safety of their homes. This means that ALL our departments are still operating and you can contact us via phone, email, website, social media and canvas (for students). We will respond to your enquiry during our regular business hours about any of the following:
- Campus tours and student information (video-conference)
- Student Services
- Academic inquires and English Placement tests
- 3. The induction for March 2020 intake has been postponed until the 30th of March. Therefore, we will be taking enrolments (iStart and iGrow courses) till then. Contact us for more information about enrolling through our website and agents
Finally, this unprecedented situation requires safe adjustment to training that can then be sustainably managed. Insight Academy is up to the challenge! We are keeping updated with the latest information from the Victorian and Federal Government through the Department of Health and Department of Education and Training.
We appreciate your support and we will keep you updated. Please remember to involve yourself in our communications channels such as, Instagram, Facebook, Website and Email. We also recommend checking government websites daily - for your own safety and those around you.
WHAT WE ARE?
An eclectic group of industry experts looking to guide students in the new ways of business.
WHAT WE DO?
Mentor, not teach! Here at Insight, we stress a practical and simple way of getting the point across with no fluff and easy understanding.
WHY WE DO IT?
We believe in innovative education. We believe in real outcomes we thrive for personal fulfilment.
Certificate IV in Business
Diploma of Business
Advanced Diploma of Business
Coach & Mentor
- Ethically driven
- Attentive to details
- Resilient, creative & flexible
Coach & Mentor
- personal development and human potential
- time-management (techniques and hacks)
- personal productivity (physiology and psychology)
- employee performance, engagement, engagement
- marketing, branding and sales via face to face networking
- branding via LinkedIn
- body language
- inter-personal skills and communication agility
- building confidence
- studying in a foreign language
CEO / Founder
Operations And Finance Manager
Marketing & Sales
David Ponce de Leon
Academic Support and Communications
Business Development Manager
- Integrated business systems development and implementation
- Intuitive relationship generator with a focus on long-term business partnerships
- Project management
- Business process analysis and design
Offshore Business Development Manager
traditional education vs Insight Academy
|A holistic focus on your individual traits|
|Industry-experienced coaches & mentors|
|Real-world projects & relevancy|
|Business project incubator|
|Personal & professional development|
|Unparalleled networking opportunities and online learning resources|