BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
CRICOS Course Code: 104457B
Adaptability and leadership are crucial in times of chaos, uncertainty and change. Learn to effectively lead and manage multiple interconnected projects that work together to achieve a larger goal using Agile methodology: an adaptive approach that values collaboration, continuous improvement and iteration at every stage. Become the architect behind long-term strategy and objectives, assess how it will impact a business and the projects involved.
Upgrade your emotional intelligence skills from self-discovery to its application in leadership and management. Learn conflict management, persuasion skills, dealing with organisational politics and the dark side of leadership.
Course Duration: 52 Weeks (including holidays)*
LEADING TO ACHIEVE
LEADING FOR CHANGE
Scope the problem-solving process and lead a solution-driven approach
Develop self-awareness and resilience
Channel and manage emotions constructively
Use emotional intelligence to lead in a complex and uncertain environment
Refrain from, but be aware of, the dark side of leadership
Leading To Achieve
Lead and manage programs to take the organisation from the current state to the desired future state
Develop and manage stakeholders relationships and networks
Build and manage collaborative and strategic alliances
Work effectively in a high risk and uncertain environment
Bring the organisation together to achieve strategic objectives
Apply agile leadership and principles
leading for change
Lead strategic change and transformation
Manage and lead people in a chaotic and unpredictable environment
Apply competitive and collaborative strategies
- Scope the problem-solving process and lead a solution-driven approach
- Develop self-awareness and resilience
- Channel and manage emotions constructively
- Use emotional intelligence to lead in a complex and uncertain environment
- Refrain from, but be aware of, the dark side of leadership
- Lead and manage programs to take the organisation from the current state to the desired future state
- Develop and manage stakeholders relationships and networks
- Build and manage collaborative and strategic alliances
- Work effectively in a high risk and uncertain environment
- Bring the organisation together to achieve strategic objectives
- Apply agile leadership and principles
- Lead strategic change and transformation
- Manage and lead people in a chaotic and unpredictable environment
- Apply competitive and collaborative strategies
Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
Develop and use emotional intelligence
Enable program execution
Facilitate stakeholder engagement
Implement program governance
Engage in collaborative alliances
Manage program delivery
Provide leadership for the program
Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
Lead strategic transformation
Lead and manage organisational change
Our programs include
MASTERCLASSES & BOOTCAMPS
WITH NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS
Must be 18 years of age or over at the time of commencement.
Successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification or higher.
Mature age students (21+) with no formal qualification may be considered. A minimum of 3 years’ experience would normally be expected but each case will be reviewed individually with relevant work experience evidenced by a work reference letter on company letterhead, work samples and curriculum vitae. Furthermore, all students are required to complete an LLN assessment as part of the pre-training review.
- Minimum 5.5 IELTS score or equivalent in line with the Department of Education and DOHA regulations (International Students).
- In the absence of formal English qualifications college may offer an English Placement Test
As a complementary requirement Students will be required to bring their own laptops or tablets.
For visa enquiries refer to the Department of Immigration or your Agent.
BSB60720 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
CRICOS Course Code: 104457B